25 Nov 2016
Top Returning Student
01 Dec 2016 - 09 Jan 2017
GDC is turning 30! The top performing student from 2016 that is returning in 2017 will win a 30% discount in 2017 tuition fees! Ts and Cs apply
Terms and conditions – 30% saving for the top GDC student of 2016
- As part of GDC’s 30th birthday, the college is awarding a 30% discount on 2017 tuition fees to the top performing student of 2016 who is registering in 2017 for further study.
- The prize is a 30% discount on the GDC 2017 tuition fee. The discount is applicable for the 2017 academic year only, and applies only to a deduction in the annual tuition fees as indicated on the 2017 Registration Form. The prize is not redeemable as cash. Thus, the award only applies to students that continue with their studies in 2017.
- The process of identifying the top returning student will audited by an independent auditor, and will be based on the following:
- The top student will be identified as the student with the highest aggregate (percentage) as these are confirmed in the final end-of-year examinations.
- Should the top student not register at GDC for 2017, the award will be issued to the student with the next highest aggregate from a student that is registering in 2017.
- Should there be more than one student with the highest aggregate, the student with the highest marks for the last studio project of the year will be identified as the top student. Should there again be multiple students, the student with the highest marks for the second last studio project of the year will be identified as the top student.
- The top student will be identified on 15 February 2017 and their account credited to the value of 30% of the tuition fee for the relevant programme and year of study.
23 Nov 2016
GDC is turning 30
01 Dec 2016 - 19 Jan 2017
One lucky student will win a 30% discount in 2017 tuition fees – will it be you?Like and Share our post on Facebook, make sure your application to study at GDC for 2017 has been received, and you are automatically entered! Ts and Cs applyLike & share our post now! orApply NowIf you have not y ...