23 Nov 2016
GDC is turning 30
01 Dec 2016 - 19 Jan 2017
One lucky student will win a 30% discount in 2017 tuition fees – will it be you?
Like and Share our post on Facebook, make sure your application to study at GDC for 2017 has been received, and you are automatically entered! Ts and Cs apply
If you have not yet registered for 2017.
How to enter
- Like and share this post
- Apply to study at GDC for 2017 (You are legible to apply if you are not a past student of GDC.)
Terms & Conditions
- As part of GDC’s 30th birthday celebrations, GDC is running a competition with first-time students to the college. The prize is a 30% discount on the annual GDC 2017 tuition fee. The discount is applicable for the 2017 academic year only, and applies only to a deduction in the tuition fees as indicated on the 2017 Registration Form. The prize is not redeemable as cash.
- To enter the competition, the individual must:
- Have ‘Liked’ and ‘Shared’ “Celebrating 30 years of design education with a 30% discount on fees” post on Greenside Design Center’s Facebook account.
- Have applied to study and reserved a position by 19 January 2017. Entries will be accepted for everyone who has applied to study at GDC in 2017, but only those who formally register at the college are eligible to win the prize.
- Not have a previous academic record at Greenside Design Center.
- The competition runs from 1 December 2016 to 19 January 2017. Any applicants to GDC who apply after this date are not eligible to enter the completion.
- The winner will be selected as a random draw from all who are eligible to win. The draw will be audited by an independent auditor.
- The draw will take place on Wednesday 20 January at 12h00 and the winner will be contacted via email using the email addresses indicated on the GDC Application Form.
- Should the person who was identified at the draw fail to register on the due date of 23 January 2016, or cancel their registration before 10 February, the prize will be forfeited and another draw will be made.
- The winner’s details will be publicised.
25 Nov 2016
Top Returning Student
01 Dec 2016 - 09 Jan 2017
GDC is turning 30! The top performing student from 2016 that is returning in 2017 will win a 30% discount in 2017 tuition fees! Ts and Cs applyTerms and conditions – 30% saving for the top GDC student of 2016As part of GDC’s 30th birthday, the college is awarding a 30% discount on 2017 tuition f ...